Macron's wife to appeal acquittal of women who claimed that she was born a man
1005
Monday, 14 July, 2025, 12:52
![]() Brigitte Macron, the wife of French President Emmanuel Macron, will appeal in court the acquittal of two women who previously claimed that the first lady was born a man, Franceinfo radio reported, citing her lawyer. “Brigitte Macron will appeal in the court of cassation the acquittal of two women who spread rumors on the Internet that the first lady is transgender,” her lawyer Jean Ennochi said. On Thursday, the Paris appeals court acquitted independent journalist Natasha Ray, as well as second wife Amandine Roy, on whose YouTube channel Ray appeared. |

China Bought Some Venezuelan Oil From the US, Wright Says
56413.02.2026, 00:18
Ali Eyal wins the Hammer Museum's Mohn Award worth $100,000
56713.02.2026, 00:01
Wall Street Journal: US sent thousands of Starlink terminals to Iran amid protests
55012.02.2026, 21:49
Man in Italy throws 20 gold bars in the trash by mistake
57312.02.2026, 21:33
Police name Canada school shooting suspect
54612.02.2026, 14:32
Poland and Italy say they will not join Trump's Board of Peace
66412.02.2026, 00:08
