Jordan affirms ‘firm’ rejection of Palestinian displacement
![]() Jordanian Foreign Minister Ayman Safadi said on Sunday his country firmly rejects any forced displacement of Palestinians, following remarks by US President Donald Trump suggesting Gazans should be sent to Egypt and Jordan. “Our rejection of the displacement of Palestinians is firm and will not change. Jordan is for Jordanians and Palestine is for Palestinians,” Safadi said in a statement. Trump said on Saturday Jordan and Egypt should take more Palestinians from war-ravaged Gaza. Hamas, the Palestinian militant group that runs the enclave, has rejected the suggestion. Washington had said last year it opposed the forcible displacement of Palestinians. Rights groups and humanitarian agencies have for months raised concerns over the situation in Gaza, with the war displacing nearly the entire population and leading to a hunger crisis. |

Bad weather, love arch destroyed at Meledugno in Salento (video)
11611:25
Death isn't the end: Meta patented an AI that lets you keep posting from beyond the grave
294Yesterday, 22:40
Pentagon Used Anthropic’s Claude in Maduro Venezuela Raid
206Yesterday, 21:12
India Orders 288 Anti-Aircraft Missiles for S-400 Air Defense Systems from Russia
200Yesterday, 19:46
China Bought Some Venezuelan Oil From the US, Wright Says
73613.02.2026, 00:18
Ali Eyal wins the Hammer Museum's Mohn Award worth $100,000
73713.02.2026, 00:01
