Two people detained in connection with the explosion in Marseille
![]() Two people have been detained in connection with the explosion at the Russian Consulate General in Marseille, the RMC television channel reported. According to the media in the port area, “two men, aged 48 and 59, were detained after holding a pro-Ukrainian rally“. “One of them is suspected of throwing explosive devices at the Russian Consulate General“, the statement said. According to the television channel, the two detainees “were not previously known to law enforcement”. Earlier, the Russian Consulate General reported that on Monday morning, unknown persons threw three objects on the territory of the diplomatic mission, two of which exploded. As a result of the incident, no one was injured and no material damage was caused to the building of the consulate general. |

Bad weather, love arch destroyed at Meledugno in Salento (video)
11611:25
Death isn't the end: Meta patented an AI that lets you keep posting from beyond the grave
294Yesterday, 22:40
Pentagon Used Anthropic’s Claude in Maduro Venezuela Raid
206Yesterday, 21:12
India Orders 288 Anti-Aircraft Missiles for S-400 Air Defense Systems from Russia
200Yesterday, 19:46
China Bought Some Venezuelan Oil From the US, Wright Says
73613.02.2026, 00:18
Ali Eyal wins the Hammer Museum's Mohn Award worth $100,000
73713.02.2026, 00:01
