Garo Paylan: ''When do you open the border with Armenia?''
Garo Paylan, an Armenian deputy from ''Democratic Party of the Peoples'', which represents current opposition in Turkey and is concerned with Kurdish interests, addressed questions to the vice president of Turkey Fuat Oktay and the minister of foreign affairs Mevlut Chavushoglu demanding a written answer. The Questionnaire includes the following:
1. ''What way do you choose for the regulation of the relationships with Armenia?
2. When do you open our border with Armenia?
3. When do you set up diplomatic relations with Armenia?
4. What steps do you take for ensuring trustful relations with Armenia?
5. Have you started dialogues with Armenia on land and railroad communication?
6. Will you take the initiative of providing direct flights with Armenia?''
Attorney general says 'personally approved' Trump home search62713.08.2022, 11:12
''I want to thank Aliyev for his sincerity''. David Babayan66113.08.2022, 09:36
Gerhard Schroeder sues the Bundestag88612.08.2022, 14:30
Turkish newspaper reports details from Rubinyan-Kilic contacts34412.08.2022, 12:51
The Secretary of the National Security Council assured that Ukraine knows about the enemy’s plans60212.08.2022, 11:06
Reinsalu: Estonia to formally propose Russian EU visa ban this month89311.08.2022, 16:12