Afghanistan says Pakistan air raids killed 13 people, including children
988
Wednesday, 10 June, 2026, 12:37
![]() Afghanistan has accused Pakistan’s military of killing at least 13 people, most of them children, in air attacks on the provinces of Kunar, Khost and Paktika. Zabihullah Mujahid, chief spokesman for Afghanistan’s Taliban government, said in a post on X that the victims of the attacks included 11 children, one woman and an elderly man. He said 14 other women and children were wounded. “We strongly condemn this humanitarian crime and act of aggression,” he added. There was no immediate comment on the strikes from Pakistan. Islamabad has previously claimed attacks in Afghanistan, saying it targeted fighters from the Pakistan Taliban, known by the acronym TTP. |

Ecuador intelligence chief and five Americans killed in Kenya helicopter crash
34401:13
Greek-Owned Grain Ship Catches Fire After Drone Attack Near Novorossiysk
47418.08.2026, 20:08
Greek-Run Oil Tanker Comes Under Attack in Russian Black Sea
60117.08.2026, 23:13
Items Belonging To Missing Climbers Found In Kyrgyzstan
67816.08.2026, 21:51
Twelve killed and at least 10 injured in Polish bus crash in Hungary (video)
72416.08.2026, 21:43
Death toll from Indonesia earthquake rises to 20 (video)
72915.08.2026, 10:54
