Zelensky proposes imposing 50-year sanctions against Iran
President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky has submitted a bill to the Verkhovna Rada that proposes to introduce sectoral sanctions against Iran for a period of 50 years. It is reported by RBC.
The document, dated May 27, provides for the following measures:
* a ban on trade operations with military and dual-use goods;
restriction of trading operations with services that are associated with the supply, sale, transfer, production or use of such goods;
* preventing the withdrawal of capital by Iranian residents outside Ukraine;
* a ban on the transfer of technology and intellectual property rights to residents of Iran;
* a ban on investments in Iran and in favor of the country’s residents;
* Suspension of servicing electronic payment instruments issued by residents of Iran.
Apple stock has lost $191 billion in market cap over 2 days on fears of China's crackdown284408.09.2023, 21:36
Ukrainian grain is now exported through Croatian ports206307.09.2023, 20:30
Statement from president Joe Biden on Ukraine Independence day242024.08.2023, 18:31
UK sanctions target foreign suppliers to Russian military147708.08.2023, 18:18
EU suspends budget support, security cooperation with Niger170529.07.2023, 21:54
U.S. chipmaker AMD to invest $400 million in India by 2028173828.07.2023, 17:48