US accuses Houthis of kidnapping crew of cargo ship in Red Sea this week
753
Wednesday, 09 July, 2025, 23:36
![]() The US embassy accuses Yemen’s Houthi rebels of kidnapping crew members from the Eternity C during their deadly attack on the cargo vessel in the Red Sea earlier this week. “After killing their shipmates, sinking their ship and hampering rescue efforts, the Houthi terrorists have kidnapped many surviving crew members of the Eternity C. We call for their immediate and unconditional safe release,” the embassy says in a statement on X. |

China Bought Some Venezuelan Oil From the US, Wright Says
56413.02.2026, 00:18
Ali Eyal wins the Hammer Museum's Mohn Award worth $100,000
56713.02.2026, 00:01
Wall Street Journal: US sent thousands of Starlink terminals to Iran amid protests
55012.02.2026, 21:49
Man in Italy throws 20 gold bars in the trash by mistake
57312.02.2026, 21:33
Police name Canada school shooting suspect
54612.02.2026, 14:32
Poland and Italy say they will not join Trump's Board of Peace
66412.02.2026, 00:08
