Death toll from Iran blast rises to 100
976
Friday, 02 May, 2025, 16:57
![]() Iranian Labor Minister Ahmad Meidari said the death toll from the blast at Shahid Rajaee Port has reached 100. According to the report, Iranian officials had previously said at least 70 people were killed in the blast, with more than 1,200 injured, some in serious condition. It noted that several people were still missing. |

Gunman kills four and injures eight in Turkey, media reports say (video)
261Yesterday, 21:24
Earthquake hits southwest China; thousands evacuate, buildings collapse (video)
256Yesterday, 09:38
Two Navy jets collide during air show (video)
499Yesterday, 00:30
One killed, two injured in shooting in western France: media (video)
76715.05.2026, 11:31
Five Italians die during cave dive in Maldives (video)
76715.05.2026, 10:48
Gunshots ring out at Philippine Senate (video)
96913.05.2026, 17:14
