More than 7 million account holders over 120 years old declared dead in the US
1021
Wednesday, 26 March, 2025, 00:27
![]() The US Social Security Administration has declared more than seven million Americans over the age of 120 who were registered as beneficiaries dead. This is stated in a statement released by the US Department of Government Efficiency (DOGE) on X. It is reported that there are still about five million “dead souls” in the database of recipients of Social Security benefits. Last week, DOGE reported that 3.2 million “long-livers” have been declared dead. Earlier, US President Donald Trump said that millions of American taxpayer dollars are being spent on payments to people whose age, according to government data, exceeds 200 years. |

Bad weather, love arch destroyed at Meledugno in Salento (video)
11611:25
Death isn't the end: Meta patented an AI that lets you keep posting from beyond the grave
294Yesterday, 22:40
Pentagon Used Anthropic’s Claude in Maduro Venezuela Raid
206Yesterday, 21:12
India Orders 288 Anti-Aircraft Missiles for S-400 Air Defense Systems from Russia
200Yesterday, 19:46
China Bought Some Venezuelan Oil From the US, Wright Says
73613.02.2026, 00:18
Ali Eyal wins the Hammer Museum's Mohn Award worth $100,000
73713.02.2026, 00:01
